Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
All of the specs that make a Historic Les Paul special, plus the added looks and feel of a Light Aged finish: this is the Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Les Paul Standard in a Dirty Lemon finish. From laser-scanned dimensions to chemically-recreated plastics to color-matched shades of sunburst, every element has been rendered in unbelievable detail. It represents the culmination of decades of work by Custom Shop's expert team -- a tireless quest to bring accuracy and authenticity to the hands of fans. It’s the definition of cool, and it's the best representation of the 1959 Les Paul Standard since the Gibson Custom Shop began making Historic Reissues over twenty-five years ago. It has a beautiful figured maple top; each is unique and full of character. Light Aging includes aged hardware simulating decades of natural play wear, lacquer checking throughout the body, and small indents - no major wears of finish wearing down to the wood or scraping. Each one is unique to itself, and unlike any other Les Paul you'll find!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Narrow Tall Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tuners
- 8 lbs, 12 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!