Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A beautiful Burst over a flame maple top paired with one of our favorite Gibson neck profiles! This is a Made 2 Measure '59 finished in Kindred Burst and a soft "V" neck profile modeled after Zoo owner Tommy Colletti's 1959 Les Paul Custom which was run as Collector's Choice #22! If you're looking for a neck that feels perfect for lead guitar playing, this one is it.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Collectors Choice #22 Soft "V" Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Narrow Tall Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tuners
- 9 lbs.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!