This stunning '59 Les Paul is a Music Zoo-spec'd Made 2 Measure 1959 in a VOS Rossington Burst over a flame maple cap, outfitted with gold hardware and Schaller tuners. The guitar has an eye-catching flame maple top from every angle, and the light red hues in the burst complement the gold pickup covers perfectly! You're not going to want to put this Les Paul down, trust us.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Rossington Burst Finish
- Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- Solid Mahogany Body
- '59 Neck Profile
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Schaller Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs,14 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!