Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This flame top is a winner! Here's a beautiful 2021 Gibson Custom Shop '59 Les Paul with a Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged treatment! That Murphy Lab level gives the guitar a tasteful patina of lacquer checking and hardware aging. Specs include an authentic '59 medium-C neck profile, two Custombucker pickups, and hide glue construction. All wear on the guitar is original to how Gibson intended it to look and feel!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Narrow Tall Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tuners
- 8 lbs, 6 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!