Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch the Product Demo Video
1959 Les Paul Reissue Antiquity Burst Item Description
This Music Zoo-spec'd Made 2 Measure '59 Les Paul is an ode to a real Blues Breaker. This '59 Reissue has a VOS Antiquity Burst finish over a hand-picked flame maple top. The neck has a "Carmelita" carve which is slightly thinner than the usual '59 "V" profile. You could also say that the Custom Bucker pickups cover May-all the tones you'd ever want out of a Les Paul!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- "Carmelita" Shape Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Grover Kidney Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- Antiquity Burst Finish
- 9 lbs, 3 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1959 Les Paul Reissue Antiquity Burst online from The Music Zoo.