Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This Music Zoo-spec'd Made 2 Measure '59 Les Paul is an ode to a real Blues Breaker. This '59 Reissue has a VOS Antiquity Burst finish over a hand-picked flame maple top. The neck has a "Carmelita" carve which is slightly thinner than the usual '59 "V" profile. You could also say that the Custom Bucker pickups cover May-all the tones you'd ever want out of a Les Paul!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- "Carmelita" Shape Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Grover Kidney Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- Antiquity Burst Finish
- 8 lbs, 6 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!