Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
All of the specs that make a Historic Les Paul special, plus the added looks and feel of a Heavy Aged finish: this is the Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Les Paul Standard in a Golden Popply Burst finish. The heavy aging treatment adds patina to the hardware, bare mahogany on the back of the body where buttons and belt-buckles would wear the finish away, and rounded fretboard edges to give the guitar the feeling of an instrument that's already been played for decades. Each one is unique to itself, and unlike any other Les Paul you'll find.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape Neck Profile
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.687" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Gibson Historic Narrow Tall Frets
- Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tuners
- 8 lbs, 1 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!