Look at the fantastic top on this Made 2 Measure '59 Les Paul, spec'd by The Music Zoo with a Heavy Aged Kindred Burst Fade finish. The guitar has relic wear around the body and back of the neck that make it feel like a vintage road-worn player. This one has a slightly slim neck profile, and a nice middle-ground weight that makes it quite resonant.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Kindred Burst Fade Heavy Aged Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- ’59 Profile Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Cellulose Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!