Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a showstopper '59 Reissue by the Gibson Custom Shop, finished in a Kindred Burst Fade and aged by Gibson aging guru Tom Murphy. The guitar has a wonderfully flamed figure to the maple and the finish checking throughout the guitar adds to the vibe. A perfect Les Paul that has looks to match its timeless tone.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’59 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- Tom Murphy Aged Kindred Burst Fade Finish
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!