Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
One of our favorite Made 2 Measure builds taken up to the next level by the Murphy Lab! This is a super-recognizable build with its mismatched knobs and flipped neck humbucker - make all your friends 'Green' with envy, if you catch our drift. The top is stunning, the aging masterfully done and did we mention the weight on this? 8 lbs, flat! Grab this guitar before it slips away!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Murphy Lab Heavy Aged Finish
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- "Carmelita" Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers (Out of Phase in Middle Position)
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!