Lefties need Les Paul Reissues too! This is a fantastic looking '59 Les Paul by the Gibson Custom Shop with a vibrant and eye-catching Vintage Cherry Sunburst finish over a flame maple top. The '59 profile as always is one of the best for all-around rhythm and lead guitar playing, and the Custom Buckers pump out a classic authentic Gibson PAF-like tone!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- All Hide Glue Construction
- VOS Vintage Cherry Sunburst Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- ’59 Profile Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Cellulose Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!