Here's a very lightly used 2020 '59 Les Paul in a Washed Cherry Burst finish and an outstanding flame maple top! Every inch of the maple has something amazing to look at, and the light amber colors of the burst really bring out the best in it. The guitar remains in excellent condition with only the faintest surface marks on it, and the original case with the COA included!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Washed Cherry Sunburst Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- '59 Shape Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 14 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!