Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a lightly used and in overall excellent condition '59 Les Paul in a Washed Cherry Burst finish and an outstanding flame maple top! The guitar has a good amount of aniline dye from the neck bleeding into the fretboard binding, which is quite natural to happen. The original case and COA are included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Washed Cherry Sunburst Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- '59 Shape Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 15 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!