Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1959 Les Paul Standard VOS Western Desert Fade Item Description
Taking a page out of a very famous Les Paul known as "#2", this is a Music Zoo-spec'd Made 2 Measure 1959 Les Paul in VOS Western Desert Fade. The guitar has a spectacular flame maple cap, and a '59 neck profile that feels perfect for lead guitar playing. The uncovered Custombucker in the bridge position adds to the unique looks, and we outfitted this '59 with Grover tuners as well. If you know, you know.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Western Desert Fade Finish
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- '59 Profile Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Humbuckers (Uncovered Bridge Humbucker)
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Grover Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 4 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1959 Les Paul Standard VOS Western Desert Fade online from The Music Zoo.