Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Taking a page out of a very famous Les Paul known as "#2", this is a Music Zoo-spec'd Made 2 Measure 1959 Les Paul in VOS Western Desert Fade. The guitar has a spectacular flame maple cap, and a '59 neck profile that feels perfect for lead guitar playing. The uncovered Custombucker in the bridge position adds to the unique looks, and we outfitted this '59 with Grover tuners as well. If you know, you know.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Western Desert Fade Finish
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- '59 Profile Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Humbuckers (Uncovered Bridge Humbucker)
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Grover Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 12 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!