Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1960 Les Paul Dirty Green Lemon 2020 Item Description
We don't think this awesome Les Paul is going to last very long. This is a used Made 2 Measure '60 Les Paul with a stunning flame top, originally ordered and sold by the Music Zoo in 2020. The guitar has just some very, very faint surface marks on the back of the body - no dents or dings or anything on the top. The original case and COA are included. This one has a comfortable weight and rings out like a bell acoustically!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Dirty Green Lemon Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Stinger Headstock Finish
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1960 Les Paul Dirty Green Lemon 2020 online from The Music Zoo.