Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
We don't think this awesome Les Paul is going to last very long. This is a used Made 2 Measure '60 Les Paul with a stunning flame top, originally ordered and sold by the Music Zoo in 2020. The guitar has just some very, very faint surface marks on the back of the body - no dents or dings or anything on the top. The original case and COA are included. This one has a comfortable weight and rings out like a bell acoustically!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Dirty Green Lemon Finish
- Hide Glue-Fit Maple Top with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue-Fit
- Stinger Headstock Finish
- Historic Gibson Narrow Tall Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!