Players who prefer a Les Paul with a slim neck profile, take note of this stunning Gibson Custom Shop '60 Les Paul reissue complete with a Vintage Cherry Sunburst finish - lightly aged by the Custom Shop for a played-in vintage vibe! The guitar has silver reflector knobs and double-ring Kluson tuners just like a cool '60 Les Paul should!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Lightly Aged Vintage Cherry Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- ’60s Slim Profile Mahogany Neck
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- 24.75" Scale
- 1 11/16" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- Trapezoid Inlays
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- 8 lbs. 7 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!