Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new Gibson Custom Shop lineup! Within that, we have this '60 Les Paul Special Double Cut in a VOS Cherry Red finish. The Special is essentially a souped-up Junior, with double the P-90 action, a slimmer neck profile than Gibsons '50s models, and a bound rosewood fretboard!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Cherry Red Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Bound Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Soapbar P-90 Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitor
- Kluson White Button Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- Wraparound Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!