The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new for 2019 Gibson Custom Shop lineup! Within that, we have this 1960 Les Paul Standard reissue with an Iced Tea Burst finish over a flame maple top! The '60 Les Paul is awesome for players who prefer a slim neck, which is conducive to lead playing and fast runs up the board. Loaded with Custombucker pickups, the guitar sounds as good as it looks.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- VOS Iced Tea Burst Finish
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- 1960 Slim Taper Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Double Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!