Those looking for a flame top Les Paul albeit with a slimmer neck profile - take note of this Gibson Custom Shop '60 Reissue. Complete with a Vintage Cherry finish over a great flame maple cap! Complete with silver reflector knobs, this '60 is the real deal!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- All Hide Glue Construction
- VOS Vintage Cherry Sunburst Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Authentic '60s Slim C Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Cellulose Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- Reflector Knobs
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 12 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!