Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a very lightly used 2021 Gibson Historic Reissue '61 ES-335 in Vintage Burst over the laminate maple body. Like stepping into a guitar shop in 1961 and picking up an ES-335 off of the wall. The guitar is built after a year of studying and scanning original examples of '60s ES-335s. The guitar features a slim-taper neck profile, dot inlays, vintage-replica parts and a set of unpotted Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups with paper-in-oil caps. and audio taper pots. The guitar has a very small indent on the back of the neck, nothing rough to the touch and just some light playwear on the body. The original case and COA are included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Vintage Burst Finish
- Hide Glue Construction
- Maple Top, Back and Sides
- 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Mahogany Neck with Authentic '61 Skinny C-Shape and Long Tenon
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Dot Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted) Pickups
- 2 Volume/2 Tone CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Double Ring Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!