Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used and still in excellent condition Gibson Custom Shop '62 SG in a VOS Sunshine finish over the mahogany body. A previous owner installed a Bigsby tailpiece with a Vibramate mounting kit so that no extra holes needed to be drilled into the body. The original case and COA are included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body
- Slim Taper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Acrylic Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1.695" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Nylon Nut
- Gibson Super ‘74 Humbuckers
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Bigsby Added with Vibramate Mounting Kit
- Grover Kidney Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 4 oz.
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!