Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1964 ES-335 Reissue VOS 60s Cherry Item Description
This is the Gibson Custom Shop '64 ES-335 Reissue in the classic '60s Cherry finish over a laminated maple body. 1964 sees the guitar with small block inlays, a medium "C" shaped neck profile and nylon used for the nut and saddles. This ES-335 is stunning, plays like a dream and even includes a period-correct looking hardshell case!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple Top, Back and Sides
- Authentic ‘64 “C” Shape Mahogany Neck with Hide Glue Fit
- Rosewood Fretboard with Small Block Cellulose Nitrate Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius, 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbuckers with CTS 500K Audio Taper Pots and Paper in Oil Capacitors
- 1-Ply Royalite Body Binding
- Nylon Nut and Saddles
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Pickup Toggle
- ABR-1 Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .900" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1964 ES-335 Reissue VOS 60s Cherry online from The Music Zoo.