Gibson Custom Shop 1964 ES-335 Reissue VOS 60s Cherry
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the Gibson Custom Shop '64 ES-335 Reissue in the classic '60s Cherry finish over a laminated maple body. 1964 sees the guitar with small block inlays, a medium "C" shaped neck profile and nylon used for the nut and saddles. This ES-335 is stunning, plays like a dream and even includes a period-correct looking hardshell case!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Laminated Maple Top, Back and Sides
- Authentic ‘64 “C” Shape Mahogany Neck with Hide Glue Fit
- Rosewood Fretboard with Small Block Cellulose Nitrate Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius, 1.69” Nut Width
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbuckers with CTS 500K Audio Taper Pots and Paper in Oil Capacitors
- 1-Ply Royalite Body Binding
- Nylon Nut and Saddles
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Pickup Toggle
- ABR-1 Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs 12 oz.
- .920" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!
When You Order This Item
Free Performance CheckupThis item ships after a thorough inspection by our professional technicians and passes our quality checks for optimal playability and performance.
Free SupportProduct Support is included on all items we sell. Have a question or need assistance? We're just a click or call away. more>>
Satisfaction GuaranteedYour satisfaction is guaranteed on all items! We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, and work hard to provide incredible customer service with every order. No reason needed to make a return, and if you experience any issue at all, we'll fix it. more>>
Question About This Item?
Our team has the Gibson Custom Shop knowledge to help you decide.
We know buying new gear is a very personal decision. If you have any questions about this item, we're just a call or click away. We look forward to helping you.