Here's a Gibson Custom Shop '64 SG Standard in Light Aged Antique Pelham Blue with the always cool Maestro vibrola tailpiece. The SG has an authentic '64 "C" neck profile, with a hide glue fitted Indian rosewood fretboard, and Custombucker humbuckers to provide classic SG crunch!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Light Aged Antique Pelham Blue Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’64 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Black Beauty Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Double Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Maestro Vibrola Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!