Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1964 SG Standard Reissue Maestro VOS Cherry Red Item Description
Here's a Gibson Custom Shop '64 SG Standard in Cherry Red with the always cool Maestro vibrola tailpiece. The SG has an authentic '64 "C" neck profile, with a hide glue fitted Indian rosewood fretboard, and Custombucker humbuckers to provide classic SG crunch!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Cherry Red Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’64 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Black Beauty Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Double Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Maestro Vibrola Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1 00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1964 SG Standard Reissue Maestro VOS Cherry Red online from The Music Zoo.