Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the Gibson Custom Shop 1964 SG Standard Reissue! The SG has an authentic '64 "C" neck profile, with a hide glue fitted Indian rosewood fretboard, and Custombucker humbuckers to provide classic SG crunch!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Cherry Red Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’64 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Body
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Mahogany Neck
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Black Beauty Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Double Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Maestro Vibrola Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!