Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1964 SG Standard Reissue with Maestro Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged Pelham Blue Item Description
A custom-color SG built by the talented folks at the Gibson Custom Shop and given an aging treatment? Count us in! This is a '64 SG Standard in Pelham Blue and an 'Ultra Light' aging tier by the Murphy Lab. All you get with Ultra Light aging is intricate lacquer checking patterns on top of the patina you'd see on a VOS finish. It's light, but still super vibey. This SG has an authentic '64 "C" neck profile, with a hide glue fitted Indian rosewood fretboard, and Custombucker humbuckers to provide classic SG crunch!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ultra Light Aged Pelham Blue Finish
- 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’64 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Black Beauty Capacitors
- Kluson Single Line Double Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Maestro Vibrola Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1964 SG Standard Reissue with Maestro Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged Pelham Blue online from The Music Zoo.