Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This incredible Gibson Custom Shop guitar is a 1964 Trini Lopez Standard Reissue, based on scans of the coveted original models! Everything from the chunky '64 neck profile to the unique trapeze tailpiece with Trini's name inlaid in it. The Gibson guitar that was inspired by Trini Lopez is as exciting as the young performer who helped create it," reads one of Gibson's original 1960s advertisements. Now in his 80s, Trini Lopez still performs with his namesake model, which is also favored by many other famous musicians from Dave Grohl to Noel Gallagher. Make this special Gibson a part of your collection today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple Body with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Solid Maple Centerblock
- Solid Mahogany Neck with Authentic ’64 Medium “C” Shape
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 12" Compound Radius
- 1.69” Nut Width
- Split Diamond Cellulose Nitrate Inlays
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbuckers with CTS 500K Audio Taper Pots and Paper in Oil Capacitors
- Single Diamond Trapeze Tailpiece with Trini Lopez Insert
- ABR-1 Bridge
- 8 lbs, 6 oz.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!