Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
1964 Trini Lopez Standard Reissue VOS Ebony Item Description
This incredible Gibson Custom Shop guitar is the 1964 Trini Lopez Standard Reissue, based on scans of the coveted original models! Everything from the chunky '64 neck profile to the unique trapeze tailpiece with Trini's name inlaid in it. The Gibson guitar that was inspired by Trini Lopez is as exciting as the young performer who helped create it," reads one of Gibson's original 1960s advertisements. Make this special Gibson a part of your collection today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple Body with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Solid Maple Centerblock
- Solid Mahogany Neck with Authentic ’64 Medium “C” Shape
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 12" Compound Radius
- 1.69” Nut Width
- Split Diamond Cellulose Nitrate Inlays
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbuckers with CTS 500K Audio Taper Pots and Paper in Oil Capacitors
- Single Diamond Trapeze Tailpiece with Trini Lopez Insert
- ABR-1 Bridge
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 1964 Trini Lopez Standard Reissue VOS Ebony online from The Music Zoo.