Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
One of the most famous Gibson signature models there's ever been: the Trini Lopez! This is a lightly used Gibson Custom Shop Reissue Trini Lopez in a VOS Ebony finish. The guitar is in overall excellent condition with just very light surface pick marks around the finish. The original case and COA are included!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple Body with 1-Ply Royalite Binding
- Solid Maple Centerblock
- Solid Mahogany Neck with Authentic ’64 Medium “C” Shape
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 12" Compound Radius
- 1.69” Nut Width
- Split Diamond Cellulose Nitrate Inlays
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbuckers with CTS 500K Audio Taper Pots and Paper in Oil Capacitors
- Single Diamond Trapeze Tailpiece with Trini Lopez Insert
- ABR-1 Bridge
- 8 lbs.
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!