Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This used and still in excellent condition Gibson Custom Shop 20th Anniversary 1965 Firebird VII model is one of only 100 made! It includes the original case, hang tags, and COA. This Firebird VII features three classic Firebird mini humbucker pickups, a long Maestro tailpiece, and a 20th Anniversary medallion. It was one of the last Gibson guitars to feature an ebony fretboard. The gold plated hardware, pearl block inlays, and unique Firebird headstock complete the look of this classy piece.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, COA, Hang Tags
- 9 lbs, 3 oz.
- Golden Mist Poly Finish
- Limited to 100 Worldwide
- 9 Ply Mahogany/Walnut Neck Through Design
- Solid Mahogany Body Wings
- One-Piece Ebony Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- .880" Neck Profile at Nut
- 1.060” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Pearl Block Inlays
- 22 Frets
- Firebird Classic Mini Humbucker Pickups
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Maestro Vibrato
- Banjo Tuners
- Gold Top Hats with Gold Inserts
- Gold Plated Hardware
- 20th Anniversary Engraved Gold Medallion Over Back Access Panel
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!