The Gibson Custom Shop display at the 2020 NAMM show was quite a sight to behold - and The Music Zoo as a premier Gibson Custom dealer was able to take home a few showpieces to sell! This is a ’67 Flying V reissue, built with a gloss Antique Pelham Blue finish, two Custom Bucker pickups and a Maestro vibrato tailpiece! A special Gibson sticker on the back of the headstock denotes that this is a NAMM showpiece guitar.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Gloss Antique Pelham Blue Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Quartersawn Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Dot Mother of Pearl Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- ABR-1 Bridge and Maestro Tailpiece
- Kluson-Style Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 6 lbs 13 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.030" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!