Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here is a used and still in excellent condition Gibson Custom Shop '57 Les Paul in the classic Goldtop finish, built in 2013. 2013 was a great year for Historic Reissues, with a revamped gold finish to be more '50s authentic, along with an extended neck tenon and a hide glue neck fit. The guitar includes the original case and certificate of authenticity!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- 8 lbs, 8 oz.
- Goldtop Finish
- Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck with Hide Glue Fit and Extended Tenon
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Nut Width
- .880" Neck Profile at Nut
- 1.000" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custombucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Gibson Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!