This is a lightly used '57 Les Paul Reissue from the Gibson Custom Shop that's a bit more Rock n' Roll than the usual Goldtop - with a VOS Ebony finish to the top! The body and neck remain natural to show off the grain of the mahogany. We love '57s for their understated looks - no figured top flashiness, just tone for days. This one has some very light pick marks around the top, no major wear at all. Plus, it includes the original case and COA!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Chunky “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custom Bucker Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- VOS Ebony Finish (Natural Back and Neck)
- 8 lbs, 14 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!