Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
'59 Les Paul Reissue Aged Orange Sunset Fade Item Description
With this '59 Les Paul spec'd by the Music Zoo as part of the Gibson Made 2 Measure program, you could say we really "ripped a Page out of the Les Paul Hall of Fame". Maybe if you're looking to pick this guitar up - you could Jimmy the lock on your piggy bank. The puns go on and on. We decided to keep the two aged nickel covers on the pickups, and the guitar has one of the slimmest neck profiles we could imagine a Les Paul having. It's a dream guitar for the lead soloist. The aging has been executed masterfully by the new Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- All Hide Glue Construction
- Orange Sunset Fade Finish
- Figured Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Jimmy Page #1 Profile Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Cellulose Trapezoid Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Frets
- Gibson Custom Bucker Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Three Way Selector Switch
- Gold Top Hat Knobs
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 14 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this '59 Les Paul Reissue Aged Orange Sunset Fade online from The Music Zoo.