Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here we have a lightly used 2019 Gibson Custom Shop '59 Les Paul - part of the release which celebrated the 60th anniversary of the 1959 Les Paul! This burst is dubbed 'Kindred Burst" and its over a wonderful piece of flame maple, fitted with hide glue to the mahogany body. The guitar is in overall excellent condition with the exception of some light lacquer checking around the neck volume control and includes the original case with certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’59 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Bolivian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- VOS Kindred Burst Finish
- 8 lbs, 15 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!