This Made 2 Measure '59 Les Paul might be your #1 Choice if you're a Gibson Custom Shop Collector. It might just make all your guitar playing friends named Peter 'green' with envy. The guitar has all of the historic appointments we love from the Gibson Custom Shop such as hide glue construction, a solid mahogany body, and historically accurate plastic parts. The guitar has a "Carmelita" neck carve which is slightly thinner than most '59s and unpotted Custom Bucker pickups. The cover of the neck pickup is flipped and the humbuckers are out of phase in the middle position for that classic 'cocked wah' tone.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Dirty Lemon Fade Finish
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- "Carmelita" Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers (Out of Phase in Middle Position)
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Sperzel Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 11 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!