Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard VOS Dirty Lemon Fade Item Description
This Made 2 Measure '59 Les Paul might be your #1 Choice if you're a Gibson Custom Shop Collector. It might just make all your guitar playing friends named Peter 'green' with envy. The guitar has all of the historic appointments we love from the Gibson Custom Shop such as hide glue construction, a solid mahogany body, and historically accurate plastic parts. The guitar has a "Carmelita" neck carve which is slightly thinner than most '59s and unpotted Custom Bucker pickups.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Dirty Lemon Fade Finish
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- "Carmelita" Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers (Out of Phase in Middle Position)
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Sperzel Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 8 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard VOS Dirty Lemon Fade online from The Music Zoo.