Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a stunning '59 Les Paul Standard reissue that celebrates the 60th anniversary of the quintessential Gibson guitar! This '59 is finished in a new Factory Burst finish, emulating the deep red hues of the original 1959 Sunburst finish before it would have aged under the UV rays of the sun and other natural processes which alter the red dye over decades of a Les Paul's existence. It's built with hide glue construction, historic medium-jumbo frets, and an Indian rosewood fretboard. The tone is provided by Custombucker Alnico III pickups, and rounded off with a tasteful VOS finish to add a light patina.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Factory Burst Finish
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’59 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 14 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!