Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard VOS Orange Sunset Fade Item Description
The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new for 2019 Gibson Custom Shop lineup! This is a stunning '59 Les Paul Standard reissue that celebrates the 60th anniversary of the quintessential Gibson guitar! This '59 is finished in a new Orange Sunset Fade burst! It's built with hide glue construction, historic medium-jumbo frets, and an Indian rosewood fretboard. The tone is provided by Custombucker Alnico III pickups, and rounded off with a tasteful VOS finish to add a light patina.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’59 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- VOS Orange Sunset Fade Finish
- 8 lbs, 13 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard VOS Orange Sunset Fade online from The Music Zoo.