Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The Music Zoo is very excited to offer the new for 2019 Gibson Custom Shop lineup! This is a stunning '59 Les Paul Standard reissue that celebrates the 60th anniversary of the quintessential Gibson guitar! This '59 is finished in a new Orange Sunset Fade color! It's built with hide glue construction, historic medium-jumbo frets, and a Bolivian rosewood fretboard. The tone is provided by Custombucker Alnico III pickups, and rounded off with a tasteful VOS finish to add a light patina.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’59 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Bolivian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- VOS Orange Sunset Fade Finish
- 8 lbs, 15 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!