Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used Made 2 Measure '59 Les Paul, originally spec'd and sold by The Music Zoo! It's back to find a new home still in excellent condition with only light pick marks around the body, and one small indent on the back. The original case and COA are included! This 1959 Les Paul Reissue is modeled after the guitar pictured on Page 90 of the Beauty of the Burst book. You could say that this axe might Beck-on you to play with your fingers, or really ride your volume control. The mismatched zebra and black bobbins on this guitar look too cool, and the Carmelita neck profile gives you that '59 feel but a slightly slimmer shoulder than others. It's a very fun guitar to play, and look at as well!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- VOS Page 90 Beauty of the Burst Finish
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- "Carmelita" Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!