Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a used and still in excellent condition 2019 1959 Les Paul Reissue from the Gibson Custom Shop. The top on this one is stunning, with thin and well-defined flames consistent throughout the maple. The finish is Slow Ice Tea Fade, and it's loaded with the Custombucker Alnico III humbuckers to get that authentic '50s PAF tone. The original case and certificate of authenticity are included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Round "C" Profile Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- VOS Slow Ice Tea Fade Finish
- 8 lbs, 1 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!