Here’s a great deal on a used and in overall excellent condition Custom Shop 2019 '59 Les Paul Standard reissue that celebrates the 60th anniversary of the quintessential Gibson guitar! This '59 is finished in a new Southern Faded burst! It's built with hide glue construction, historic medium-jumbo frets, and an Indian rosewood fretboard. The tone is provided by Custombucker Alnico III pickups, and rounded off with a tasteful VOS finish to add a light patina. The guitar is in overall excellent condition with very little playwear to be seen on it, and it includes the original case with certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’59 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- Custombucker Alnico III Humbuckers
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- VOS Southern Fade Finish
- 8 lbs, 15 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!