Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This very special Les Paul is a part of the 60th Anniversary Limited Edition run of Les Pauls to commemorate the 1960 Les Paul. This is a V1 model finished in Deep Cherry Sunburst. 1960 was the last year of production for Les Paul models until 1968. The Version 1 guitars have the same specs as 1959 Les Pauls, the middle third of the year (V2) had thinner neck profiles, brighter colors and silver reflector knobs. The latter third of 1960 (V3) saw the guitars with the thinnest neck profiles ever put onto a Les Paul. The Deep Cherry of the finish has a vibrant red color, and really highlights the figuring throughout the maple!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Deep Cherry Sunburst Finish
- 2-Piece Solid Lightweight Flame Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany Body
- "Version 1" ’59 Medium “C” Profile Mahogany Neck
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Trapezoid Inlays
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbuckers, CTS 500K Audio Taper Pots, Paper-in-oil Capacitors
- Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Plastics
- Kluson Single-Ring Tuners
- VOS Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 13 oz.
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!