This very special Les Paul is a part of the 60th Anniversary Limited Edition run of Les Pauls to commemorate the 1960 Les Paul. This is a V3 model finished in Wide Tomato Burst. 1960 was the last year of production for Les Paul models until 1968. The Version 1 guitars have the same specs as 1959 Les Pauls, the middle third of the year (V2) had thinner neck profiles, brighter colors and silver reflector knobs. The latter third of 1960 (V3) saw the guitars with the thinnest neck profiles ever put onto a Les Paul. This V3 Wide Tomato Burst has a nice and deep burst. "Wide Tomato" is a quite accurate name for this color! We love the way the silver reflectors pop off of the red-orange hues.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Wide Tomato Burst Finish
- 2-Piece Solid Lightweight Flame Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany Body
- "Version 3" Authentic '60 Skinny C-Shape Profile Mahogany Neck
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- 22 Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Trapezoid Inlays
- ABR-1 Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Custombucker Alnico III Unpotted Humbuckers, CTS 500K Audio Taper Pots, Paper-in-oil Capacitors
- Cellulose Acetate Butyrate Plastics
- Kluson Double-Ring Tuners
- VOS Nickel Hardware
- 8 lbs, 6 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!