Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Celebrating the 60th anniversary of the 'Solid Guitar' - this is the Gibson Custom Shop 1961 Les Paul SG Custom in Polaris White with the unique sideways vibrola system! The tailpiece is a side-pull action vibrato that is similar to those found on models from the early 1960s. More vintage-accurate specs include an Authentic '61 Thin neck profile with Grover tuners. Lastly, it's loaded up with three excellent sounding Custombucker pickups! We love that a copy of the original advertisement for the SG is included in the case.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Bound Ebony Fingerboard
- Authentic '61 Thin Neck Profile
- Authentic Medium-Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius, 1.687" Nut Width
- Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit,Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 500K CTS Potentiometers, Hand-Wired Harness with Black Beauty Capacitors
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Sideways Vibrola and ABR-1 Bridge
- Grover Kidney Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs, 5 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!