Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the Gibson Custom Shop 60th Anniversary 1961 Les Paul SG Standard with the famous Sideways Vibrola! Celebrating 60 years of the guitar that succeeded the Les Paul, this guitar is as true to the original as possible. Features include a 1-piece mahogany body, Authentic '61 Thin neck profile, two Custombucker pickups with Black Beauty caps, and a side-pull action vibrato that is similar to those found on models from the early 1960s.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Authentic '61 Thin Neck Profile
- Authentic Medium-Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius, 1.687" Nut Width
- Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit,Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 500K CTS Potentiometers, Hand-Wired Harness with Black Beauty Capacitors
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Sideways Vibrola and ABR-1 Bridge
- Kluson Reissue Double Ring Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!