Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch the Product Demo Video
60th Anniversary 1961 Les Paul SG Standard With Sideways Vibrola Cherry Red Item Description
This is the Gibson Custom Shop 60th Anniversary 1961 Les Paul SG Standard with the famous Sideways Vibrola! Celebrating 60 years of the guitar that succeeded the Les Paul, this guitar is as true to the original as possible. Features include a 1-piece mahogany body, Authentic '61 Thin neck profile, two Custombucker pickups with Black Beauty caps, and a side-pull action vibrato that is similar to those found on models from the early 1960s.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
- Authentic '61 Thin Neck Profile
- Authentic Medium-Jumbo Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius, 1.687" Nut Width
- Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit,Authentic 1950s No-Tube Truss Rod
- Gibson Custom Bucker Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 500K CTS Potentiometers, Hand-Wired Harness with Black Beauty Capacitors
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Sideways Vibrola and ABR-1 Bridge
- Kluson Reissue Double Ring Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Gibson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Gibson Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this 60th Anniversary 1961 Les Paul SG Standard With Sideways Vibrola Cherry Red online from The Music Zoo.