Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The legendary B.B. King's signature Gibson, Lucille now returns to the Custom Shop ES lineup as the Lucille Legacy! Finished in a beautiful Trans Ebony finish over a figured laminate maple body, this one features classy Split Block fretboard inlays to the ebony fretboard. Highlights include gold hardware, including a gold “B.B. King” engraved truss rod cover and a TP-6 tailpiece with fine tuners. Completing Lucille, there's of course a 6-position Varitone switch!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Transparent Ebony Finish
- Laminated Figured Maple Top, Back, and Sides with Multi-Ply Binding and without F Holes
- SlimTaper Profile Mahogany Neck
- Mother of Pearl Split Block Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length, 1.687" Nut Width
- Custombucker Pickups
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge with TP-6 Fine-Tuning Tailpiece
- Mono Vari-Tone Circuit
- Grover Tuners
- 9 lbs, 1 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!